OPIC welcomes contributions from our stakeholders and from the public.
- For comments and suggestions regarding the website contact OPIC Head Office in Port Moresby. Addresses and Contacts or use the Feedback Form
- For general enquiries use the Feedback Form to contact OPIC Head Office or contact the Project Office in your area. Addresses and Contacts
- If you have a question or complaint regarding your oil palm block, your fruit deliveries, or any other smallholder concern your first contact should be your project office. Project offices maintain a register of grievances and there is a Grievance Policy and procedure in place to ensure that problems are dealt with promptly.
- If you feel that a problem is not being resolved you can contact OPIC Head Office on the OPIC HOTLINE 321 4547 or use the feedback form
- If you have a complaint or grievance relating to the Smallholder Agriculture Development Project you are encouraged to contact the Project Coordinator or the General Secretary at OPIC Head Office or call the OPIC HOTLINE 321 4547 or use the feedback form and put "SADP Grievance" at the top of your message.